8 Reasons to Obtain a Certificate
Learn the benefits of obtaining a certificate, and if you see any benefits for your situation, do not miss the chance to get it!
Why Certification is Important
- Distinction from competitors. When employers are interviewing, there is usually strong competition. If you have a certificate, and another candidate does not have it, then you have a definite advantage.
- Includes you to 2 new communities: those who receive a certificate, and those who have a certificate. For example, if you are aiming to obtain certification as a professional in project management, you immediately have something in common appears to others, hoping to get it, and it gives the opportunity for Dating in the classroom, online and at meetings. The same is true, when you've already got a certificate - you are now a member of this group.
- Gives you the confidence that you have gone through the test. When you focus on a goal, make a plan, work hard and reach the goal, you gain confidence, applies to all aspects of your life.
- Gives you the tools to move forward if necessary. After going through all this studying and hard work, you mastered a new body of knowledge. You can use it as soon as possible! For example, you can get prepared for haad licensing at Eatimad!
- Although the saying goes that "experience is the best teacher" certification improves you. Like education, experience improves you, acquainting with concepts and approaches outside your comfort zone. In addition, the ability to think outside your experience is an integral part of excellence.
- You can be the best mentor. The ability to teach is largely based on experience, but the best mentors can go beyond his experience. They can extend their experience in another area and associate it with someone else's completely different experience.
- Positions you as the one who continuously learns. Employers are always looking for people, never ceasing to learn.
- You will be able to earn more money. Often obtaining the certificate, such as "Professional in project management", can quickly lead to the increase in wages by 20% and more.